Camera position in saved scene shifts slightly when resizing the windows

Camera position in saved scenes does not render the same every time. Even with the same aspect ratio and resolution, it seems the camera shifts upwards or downwards depending of the proportions of the windows itself.

While working, I usually resize the d5 windows to half the screen, and other times I maximize the windows. So, some times the viewer looks vertical, and other times in landscape. The black bars that appear after choosing an aspect ratio, never render the same. It completely messes up the post production process

examples:

How can I fix the camera position so it renders the same everytime.
Thankyou

1 Like

Hi friend,

We will fix this problem as soon as possible, thank you for your feedback and so sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, it seems like I’m still encountering this issue in version 2.6. When I create and set up a camera at a specific position, then save it as a scene, the rendered area always changes even with the same ratio, which is 4:3. I feel that with this ratio, the camera captures a wider area, but in the scene, it appears to be cropped.

Sorry for your issue. Could you please provide some screenshots of your problem? This may help us better solve your problem.

Same problem here…sometimes, when I’ll do it again the camera position shift a bit down…
Please fix this bug asap. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, can you tell me the version of D5 you are currently using? If possible, I hope you can provide screenshots of your problem. Also, are you using a higher version of the software to open a scene made with an older version? Since some parameters are updated between versions, this could also cause an offset.

It happens with new scenes created from scratch, version 2.6

Really sorry for this issue. Is it convenient for you to share your D5 scene file with us. You can share the link here directly or send it to us by email (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the post in the mail).

the version is the last update of 2.6

Is it convenient for you to share the scene with us?

Happening to me too. Out of 35 renderings for this project it only did this for 3 of them. Not sure why its changing the view and I have to start Post process from scratch. I can’t have this happen to my projects.

Sorry for this issue. Could you please share your scene file with us? You can share a link here or send your files to us by email (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail).

How do you share a scene file? Do you mean the entire D5 file for this model?

I am using the same computer for the renders and I have done it both with the qued rendering and individual.

Hi, I really need resolution to this issue as it is now happening to all the renders and I am up against a deadline.

Please send us the whole folder.

You can share a link here or send it to support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail.