Camera perspective sometimes different when rendered

D5 Render 2.4.3

Graphics card: NVIDIA QUADRO RTX 4000
Driver: 30.0.15.1165
Memory: 64GB
CPU: Intel Core i9-10980XE

Issue:
When rendering multiple scenes through the render queue, it occassionally happens that some of the rendered images have a wrong position (or focal length), compared to what I created in scene list.

I also noticed perspective/position/angle changes when the program is running on another monitor (I use 3 different size monitors).
This aside, the issue described before happened on the same monitor, same window size.

Example:

The first image was the desired perspective, the second was what came out the first time rendering my batch. Here it looks like a focal length change, but that’s not always the case.
Is this a bug, or am I perhaps doing something wrong in my rendering workflow?

Thanks!
Chris

Hi arcas, Are you sure the scene list is the same as the render queue list?

After testing some projects I found If you click “Add to Render Queue” too quickly, it will record the switching process one to the queue instead of the one in the scene list. It can be viewed as a bug…

Anyways, Can you send the logs and scenes to us for troubleshooting? It can better help us to find the problem.
support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi Bruce, I double checked the thumbnails in the render queue list, they looked fine. So the problem lies elsewhere I suppose.
The thing is, it happens sporadically, I can’t recreate the problem whenever I want.

By sending the scene, you mean sending the whole model? I’m not entirely sure I’m allowed to do this from the firm I’m working for.
I can send the logs:

Hi mate, we check the log files you sent and also tested scenes for that, but cannot reproduce the situation you met. if you cannot send the files, can you delete the main parts of them and save as another file then send it to us for troubleshooting ?

Or do you have interest to try again in the 2.5 version? Please contact me in the discord if you have interests.