Camera object and how to use them

Hello

Even we have the camera object for quite a time now, i still do not understand how to use them (esp for combinig them with scenes). Neyrly everything in this wonderful software is self-explanatory except the cameras.
for example: i used the “edit camera”-button in a scene to change position and view of the camera to the same numbers as in an other scene, but still got different views

so does somebody know an easy step by step tutorial (YT)?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hello ek1

In my opinion work with this tool have two big advantage
the first one is that configure in each camera the aspect radio.

Before of this you applied one by one the configuration in each render, now you can record your diferent configuration in each of them.

by the other side when you press the botton camera side the scene image you can work in the scene without lost the camera view.

this way allow move the objets and assets according you finall image. without back to camera view each time you want to check if the changes are good for you.
for me is very confortable becouse I work in perspective mode and without FOV, so each time that I was coming back to camera view and after I continued working again I had to dissable some configurations.

Though I also have a basic scene only for work without any camera effects where I come back to made changes and I working easly

For me this are the basic advantages and I use every day.

I hope this advices can you useful for you.

of course if you have any question I will happy you help you, if I can made it.

best regards from Spain.

1 Like

now you can record your diferent configuration in each of them.

but HOW? i do not understand how to combine a camera object with a scene. or how to use same camera for different scenes

Hello, we will have some more detailed text descriptions about this feature in the future.

1 Like

I try to made a fast video for you, though my english is very bad. but the concepts are very easy to understand.

we will have some more detailed text descriptions about this feature in the future.

good to hear

thx for your help