Camera navigation, Quick fly to the point

Hello, I come from lumion here. There was one thing like double click on something and you immidiately fly there. It was a must tool for me cause it provide freedom of movement and helped find best camera angle while animation. I’ve searched something like that in D5 but so far couldnt find. What do you say?

That would be a nice feature. The closest thing now, is to select an object and press Z.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, we will consider adding it. As Glm said, you can press Z to focus.

1 Like

Thank you for your comments. Yes, I know about Z, but it doesnt seem to support that much when the object is big. Suppose you have a skycraper with landscape imported in your project. You are standing at the bottom looking at the entry. Next moment you want to take a picture of the top floor. The z buttion i found doesnt seem to help in that case. Cause it considers the whole building as an object unless i make very partial multiple imports, right? So, what about we make an appeal to D5 group for that function?