Bypass D5 Benchmark test | Use D5 Render with Titan X

*Please note that this method applies to TITAN X series, TITAN RTX series, and AMD Radeon RX series, and other GPUs which support raytracing . It does not apply to Nvidia GTX 1050 , 1650, etc.

In my case, I use AMD RX6600 but it cannot pass the benchmark test on the first launch of D5 Render.
So I tried this way to bypass that, and now D5 works like a charm.

Step 1: Go to this path: C:\Users\your Windows profile\AppData\Roaming\D5 Config\the latest opened folder

Step 2: Find the “Config” file and open it.

Step 3: Add the below two lines of scripts at the end.

[FirstOpen]
Check=1

(if it already has first open check=0, then change 0 to 1)

Step 4: Save the change, then quit it.
Step 5: Start your D5 Render and you will see you have entered the Welcome Page.

1 Like

Works with my AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I have a Mac Studio with M1 Ultra Processor and work with Parallels. With the previous version of D5 Render (the one downloadable in May) I used this method and it worked out. Now with the new release 2.5.2 it does not works anymore and furthermore I get also this new message: DX12 is not supported on your system. Try running whithout the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument." I added to start -dx 11, or -dx9, or d3d11, but nothing to do. Actually Directx 12 are also installed on the Windows 11 on Parallels. I also used the compatibily for Arm. Nothing works anymore…

Would be glad if you can provide the solution for Nvidia GTX 1050

Hi, you can try to clean and install the latest drivers, but note that 21H2 and 22H2 are recommended for newer drivers.

Do you mean 1050ti? GTX 1050ti does not support ray tracing, so D5 does not support running on this graphics card.

Sorry, the graphics card you mentioned does not support ray tracing function, and D5 render will not run on this device.

You can refer to the following GPU models, which will support D5!