Bucket/tile render error

Hi,
I have this almost constant problem when I render some scenes, where you can see the image made up of blocks, a bit like “buckets” from Vray.

I have no idea how to get rid of them, as they are quite nasty, as no amount of Photoshopping can really fix them because of their size.

They remind me of the error you get when rendering over a network on multiply computers with Vray, and not all computers have access to the same texture library.

I havent’ seen anybody else report this error. Can it be my video card thats faulty. It works fine on everything else though, from other software to the latest computer games like Cyberpunk 2077.

I’m working on a 3950X, with an Asus 2080Ti RTX, with 64GB of system memory and a 2TB M2 drive. Of course on Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates and drivers.

Any fast help will be highly appreciated, as my clients are not going to like this at all :frowning:

I have tried several things to get rid of them, like render the scene darker or lighter, but the problem persists.

Hi Sergio,

It’s a known issue and we’re fixing it.
For now, it’s recommended to render again or move the camera/view and try again.

Hope it helps!

Dear Jessie,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I’m glad that it is a know issue, as I’m constantly trying to deal with this, in most of my renderings.
I have found out that the tile error effect is much more pronounced in dark areas of an image, so I have corrected the image that I uploaded to you, with more lights, and they removed the effect :slight_smile:

Looking forward to a new version of D5 Render where this has been adressed :+1:

As a site note, it would also be nice to have better anti-aliasing as edges at a certain angles can get quite jagged.

But thank you for your time and keep up the good work :grinning:

Best regards
Sergio