BLUES- D5 Render Challenge

**Theme:Interior Render
**Artist:Jijo Thomas
**Graphics Card:RTX 2070
**Workflow:SKP + D5 1.9
**Brief description of post-processing: Very little post-production using PS CC (Camera RAW)
**Whether the model is original: Original design for interior renovation
**Model source:Original design

**Description of the work: Use of shades of blue to keep the touch and feel of the space very light , with the walls having wainscoting detail.

25 Likes

Very realistic! jeeijoo :+1:t4:

Thank you so much @Kimi_ArchViz

1 Like

Interesting rendering Jijo,
your render is based on color scheme and this is the strength behind it,
i would prefer somethings the bevel corners in the wall i would prefer to be darker a little bit,
and the yellow bulb should have an emmisve material becuase its the source of the light.

try to increase the AO of the pillows, will give some realstice look too.

in the end, good job man, looking foreword to see your upcoming renders

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Saif . I will make sure that I will keep in mind these points while doing my other renders. Thank you for these inputs it means a lot and this strives me to do better.

Good tips!

Yes indeed @Blend and this is what I love about this community , everyone tries to support and help them in different ways possible.

1 Like

nice material

1 Like

Very balanced composition :clap:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thank you… most of the texture are used from the D5 asset library … I hope the update will have the option for displacement map

Thank you for your kind words @leotakshil

Hi mate, your image is pretty nice, but for still frame works, 2 or more finished drawings shall be submitted. According to our rules, please upload another image here, thank you!

Sorry I was unavailable for a few days can i post them here again

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for the opportunity D5 render Team @Oliver.J

1 Like