Black render photo

Can anyone help me with why my render picture is black? I am still a beginner in the program, I used it for the first time a few weeks ago, then everything went fine, but now when I render an image, only a black image is produced.

Hi, check the connection with your account link :slightly_smiling_face:

What exactly do you mean by that? I am currently using the 3 day PRO version.

Sorry for the late reply. It happened to me too, while Renderizavo it happened that I saw the scene frame in D5 but in the end it came out black. But this already happened to me on version 2.5. I noticed by going to the initial drop-down menu at the top left, where the saves are, there is also the connection, if not you have to click on it and reconnect, that’s all. Then after that the rendering worked.

Can you send me a screenshot of exactly where I can find it?

On the image where it is White

You have to put yours into it account link

I see this, but unfortunately it doesn’t work.

Then check your connection if you have problems, I can tell you that you have to try until it connects, or try opening D5 as administrator, if there is a connection in your station

Or Reinstall D5, a little while ago I had another update to my D5, 2.6.1.0401

Hello, sorry for your problem. Please tell me the version of your D5 and send us your log and scene file if possible. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM This post shows how to collect logs.

Hello, please check that if you are using AMD card and your driver version is 23.12.1. If so, you can try to replace your driver with the 12.11.1, which I think may solve your problem.

1 Like

In my case I have an AMD graphics card and also when rendering I get black, I had to try several versions of the driver and the one that solved the problem was version 23.10.2, sorry for my basic English.

Thank you for feedback! :heart:

This issue is related to a specific driver for AMD graphics cards. AMD has recently updated to a new driver, so if you are willing you can update to the latest driver currently available, which will also be able to help with this issue.