Billing/renew pro license

Hi, My pro license expires tomorrow. I was wondering if it renews automatically as I need to change the payment method.

Thanks

George

Hi George,

If you are on a Monthly D5 PRO, it is auto-renewed. If you need to change your payment method, you can unsubscribe in MySpace by yourself first and then re-subscribe. Please note that the subscription cannot be cancelled on the day of the deduction, so please operate it a bit in advance. Thanks!

Hi Leah,

I paid for a year. I got a notification that my sub expires today.

There should be an option to update or change payment method, This will cause me an issue now.

Hi George,

Please re-subscribe with the new payment method on our website. So as to avoid the issue of incorrect deductions due to lagging information updates in different regions of the world, we currently have not provided this feature. Thank you very much for your understanding. :pray: Pricing | D5 Render

Ok Leah, Where it says Valid until 15th March, does that mean my pro license stops on the 16th so I can still use it today?

Halo,

please tell me your account, and I can check for you in my environment. :heart_hands:

Do you mean my email address?

Yes, your email address for the D5 subscription.

gneocleous@fivosstavrides.com

The backend shows that your annual subscription to Pro will expire in about two and a half hours, so if you don’t want to continue to pay with your original card, please bring the balance of that card to an insufficient balance as soon as possible. The subscription will be cancelled automatically when the deduction fails. You can then subscribe again on the official website.

That’s not possible leah. Not to worry.

1 Like

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :heart_hands:

1 Like