Ai Post processing still glitchy?

Hi there,

D5 v3.1.1.0755
NIVIDIA GeForce RTX4090
126gb Memory
AMD Ryzen 9 9950x 16-core

I will start with when you can actually access Ai Post Processing tools, they tend to run great results, especially on people.
The issue I keep running into is the UI. I can launch it, but each time I hover over any of the options, they go black. I have to move away and come back several times, before I can quickly click to enable any of the features (mainly in-painting for my purposes, but this happens with any of the features). Or once I have been able to enact in-painting, clicking on any of the buttons either also goes black, or creates a screen flicker, but only inside that specific dialogue window. Lastly, if I make it past all of these steps, and the percentage time has run its course, it will just freeze… until you click on the screen to somehow “motivate” it to finish? I don’t know if I am doing a very good job of describing the symptoms, but the issue is consistently that the UI is super glitchy. I did see several other posts raising this issue, and that it should have been fixed, but it is not. Any update on when we can expect this fix? It was problem free until the three most recent releases (two steps forward, one step back)?

thank you!

Hi @4drian.mcdermott

Could you please send us a video recording of the issue you’re experiencing?

We are currently tracking a known UI issue involving mosaic or box artifacts, which is scheduled to be fixed in the next update. A video will help us confirm if this is the same issue, after which we may request your Scene Files and log files for further investigation.

Additionally, if you notice this matches an existing forum topic, feel free to post your description there so we can easily track it. Thank you!

Hi Clov,

Yes, I am also experiencing the box artifacts (I didn’t have a good way to describe that, this is perfect). I will record and send asap.

Hi @4drian.mcdermott

Please include your: