Adjust different light intensity per view

Hi,
Is there any way to store different light intensity for different views? I have a day scene and an evening scene, and the intensity of the lights should be lowered for the evening scene, because it is too strong there. Unfortunately, I can’t solve it with exposure. How can i solve this easily?
Thanks in advance

hi, there is easy way to do this. make two set of light and make two layers and keep each set in that two layers. example : layer day / night. and turn them off and on by ur scene req. im working on exterior scene and have day and evening scene. im following same as i said. all the best. if ur query resolve mark as a solution.

1 Like

Yeah, I think your suggestion is helpful. Grouping lights can solve this problem.

Thanks for your help. This is a solution that really works, I just wondering if there was a solution similar to storing the enviorment/effect setting in scenes.

1 Like

Right-click on the scene to copy and paste the parameters. But this only supports environment and effect parameters, not saving the lights down.
I suggest you may share your idea in the idea & request channel in the forum and more staff in our team may see it.

1 Like

im very much glad that it worked for you. kind of solution for lighting in any scenario.

1 Like