Abc file

So I am starting to feel like I am wasting my time with this software.
After 1 week of work, I can’t import my animations.
The abc file exported from 3ds max 2024 doesn’t work. After lots of trial and error, I found an abc file exported with 3ds max 2017 and this one works.
When are you going to fix this? Or give me a solution for importing animations from 3ds max 2024 .
bug

thanks

Hi @neculacristian,

sorry for your running into this.
Do you have all the settings the same when exporting abc files with max2017 and max2024? The yellow dot meant the import of ABC files failed. Here is a tutorial for reference. Turorial | how to export .abc file - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM
If the settings of export are all right, you can send us the two abc files along with your model file (support@d5techs.com) and we can test it in our environment. Please attach a link to this post. Thanks in advance.

I sent the max file to the specified adress

1 Like

Thanks! We will check it.

Hi,

We have received your two abc files, please also send your modelling file (3dsMax) to us. We can try to export them as ABC from Max in our environment. Besides, please try to convert the model to editable mesh first, then export abc.

I 've managed to import the scene (with editable mesh) and a new drs scene. thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much for the updates! :heartbeat: