A car that shuts down the software

Hello , Before the recent 2.6 update I was working on a project and it was working fine.
I was using a car in that project that’s called “car(high-precision)” and it was loaded as any other model.

after the update the software asked me to update the missing models as always i clicked ok and waited . all of the models have been downloaded and added to the scene but this car made the software crash.
i tried to delete the software and downloaded it again then opened the project again it was loaded with all of the models and once this car got downloaded D5 crashes again.

now i really dont want to delete the software again i just want to know if there is a way to delete that car from the asset library so i can open the project again or you can check the model if there is something wrong with it.
btw when i open a new blank project and try to place this car it never shows up and i cant place it.

i do not have that problem. just downloaded it and can place it

Hi @AnasArchViz,

Sorry for your running into this.
I didn’t reproduce it too. Can you take a brief video of this issue? And are you using the latest 2.6 version? Please also tell me your System Info.

1 Like

tried to do the benchmark it says , benchmark has been interrupted after the render finishes.

Hi, did the issue persist?

yes , and btw today i loaded another old project and the software didnt ask me to update and download the missing models i tried to download them manually once i clicked on a grass model the software closes and i cant open the project again .
my pc specs are
RTX3060 12GB
ryzen 3600x
32GB ram

Hi, @AnasArchViz,

Sorry for the issue.
Can you send your logs to me or to support@d5techs.com? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool
We will check it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi mate, it seems something’s wrong with the assets you downloaded to the D5 Workspace folder. Can we schedule a time for remote access tech support? Or please let us know which assets caused the problem, we will show you how to delete them from the Workspace folder.

1 Like

Hi oliver yeah sure we can , btw i tried the same files on 2.6 on my laptop and the problem didnt happen . idk maybe there is something wrong with my pc
the problem is that my pc is better than my laptop and i cant rely on laptop to do the render work.
anyway I will send the log files to support@d5techs.com from my email ansshinat@gmail.com
i think you don’t work in the weekends right? maybe we can schedule a time next monday?

here is my specs
Capture