3ds max bundle with d5render sync error

3ds max bundle with d5render
I ran into a problem . I add any object to the scene and synchronization with d5 crashes. Has anyone encountered? I delete this object, and restart the synchronization is restored, but with the addition of a new object, everything crashes again. very strange . sometimes I do a new project from scratch, everything is ok.

Hello, what version of 3ds max do you use? Besides, when you mentioned “add any object to the scene”, you mean add models of assets library in D5 Render?

I use 3ds Max 2020. I use scene synchronization. The Max scene is open and the d5 scene is open. I make changes to the model and put it on the render right there. I add a certain number of objects to the Max scene and the synchronization is destroyed

I delete this object, in this case Box, and everything starts syncing again. I found a temporary solution. There are projects in which this error did not appear. I import a new model into an old working project and the synchronization is stable. It’s very strange how everything works

The gray background is the Max scene. The blue background is a D5 scene. They are synchronized

my work implies the need to make changes to the model and the need to send it to the render again. when synchronization is destroyed it is very problematic to do

clearly the problem is in D5 Converter. I tried reinstalling. it doesn’t help

Hello, try this new converter: Download

• thanks, everything started working fine with the new Converter
1 Like