3d connexion support

Sorry, no ETA yet. We are changing some parts related to the navigation, and only after that we can support more devices like 3D space mouse.

I bought a space mouse compact 2 days ago. I was disappointed to see the famous D5 render doesn’t support it. This is the only software in my bag that doesn’t have 3d mouse support. On request please provide support to this asap!

1 Like

Hi mate, we will support 3D connexion mouse probably in D5 2.6 this year.(our team are working on its SDK)

3 Likes

That is fantastic news we all have space mouse at our studio here and are very much looking forward to seeeing it implemented on D5

2 Likes

Is this still not implemented?

Nope. I have asked the D5 render crew and I was told it will be coming soon, in the next couple updates, then in the next update. Still nothing. D5 really needs 3d space mouse integration AS WELL as domain sculpting to be competitive with Lumion and Twinmotion real-time render engines. I love the speed and quality of D5 Render, but I can’t use it without these abilities. Still patiently waiting.

this is more than disappointing. Enscape is now supporting 3d connexion.

can we please get an update on space mouse support, we use Lumion, Enscape and D5.
We like D5 the most by far - however using a space mouse for presentation is so good in Enscape. Once D5 has this feature we will not use anything else!

1 Like

I totally agree, sorry but working with the mouse is not done anymore. Please consider to give this feature a priority!

1 Like

Is there a time shedule for implementing 3D Connexion hardware? It says #in-Progress, but still no support yet!

1 Like

bummed 2.6 still doesn’t support 3d connexion. It feels way too limited to use D5 without 3d connexion mouse.

1 Like

2.6 still not supporting 3d connexion. Could you please add 3d mouse support please

1 Like

Hi there, the development is already finished, and we are now testing it. The feature will probably come out with 2.7 release. If you are interested in testing it in advance, feel free to let us know, thanks!

1 Like

yes, I’d love to test. I have Spacemouse Compact from 3d Connexion

1 Like

I am definitely interested in testing this. Let me know how that would be possible, thank you Oliver.

1 Like

I am intrested too

1 Like

I’m also willing to test it for you.

1 Like

Hi there, please join our Discord server, and we will inform you when beta testing starts. It will probably be in March.
D5 Render

1 Like

It has been 2 years since this reply…
Please…

2 Likes

Come on guys, please?. I need this more than anything as I have limited mobility in my hands and can’t commit to switching to D5 without it.

2 Likes