360 Panorama Sets/ Virtual Tour

Hello, could you add the option to create 360 static Panorama Sets/ Virtual Tour? Similar to Enscape and Twinmotion where the Camera position is recorded, so it creates an Automatic Tour.

This is a must for us, as it is a huge time saver. Please consider.

https://twinmotion.unrealengine.com/panorama/0UDyotn1HfhAbfv0?embed=&lang=en

Our experience shows that clients can explain our project much better to the other responsible persons with video or the 360° panorama set/Viturelle Tour
Static images will be available in the future, but clients prefer video or the 360° panorama set/virtual tour.

That’s why we still use Enscape or additional programs for it. :joy:

However,
the D5 team should add an automatic tour as soon as possible in the future. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree automatic tours would be amazing. Walkthroughs like Enscape or even auto panorama gallery generation would be great.

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for the suggestion. We made this survey recently trying to learn more about your needs on this feature. If you have time, welcome to finish this short survey:
Microsoft Forms

2 Likes

Hello, thanks I will fill it up, but just to make sure;

This is different than a .exe file. 360 images are able to run on any phone or tablet or computer.
Not all client’s can open a .exe as a lot of them use mac’s It would be perfect and practical to host it online too.

Thanks again!.

2 Likes

OK, we will take it into consideration, thanks!

4 Likes

If we had 360 Stereo Panorama renders it would be amazing!

5 Likes

Agree, stereo rendering is also a requirement for us, it brings our VR presentations to the next level. Thanks! @Oliver.J

4 Likes

Thank you for your advice.

3 Likes

Is there an update on stereo 360 output, we are just about to upgrade to Oculus Quest 3 and desperately want this feature to show off how incredible D5 is to our clients!

4 Likes

We just bought a meta quest 3 at our firm and definitely want stereo 360 rendering capabilities with D5. Would definitely level up our presentations!

3 Likes

Hello there, I am doing a virtual tour for my client to be used on a VR headset. Compared to Enscape, VRAY or any other major rendering software D5 does not support an stereo output. Is this a planned feature? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi multitaskr_imoney, we’ll add this to our plan roadmap. Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

2 Likes

Hello is this feature coming anytime soon?

1 Like

Hi mate, sorry that it will not come out in 2.4, and maybe we will support it this year… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This is very important to us, since it will allow us to create more immersive VR Experiences, we love D5 Render, it is our go-to render engine and we own 5 perpetual licenses!

3 Likes

My firm loves D5 Render but really does want to start doing Stereoscopic 360 Renders for clients since we have a VR headset. Is there any chance we could get this within the next two versions ?

2 Likes

i use 3d vista to create 360 tours. but it would be amazing to have it inside d5 and be able to use d5 for nearly everything.

1 Like

This will be a big help especially for presentation to client. Less hassle and more convenient.

1 Like

Hey, Is there any update on when this feature will be available? it seems to be what is holding a lot of us back from using D5 exclusively.