360 panorama Crash

I’m just trying to do some simple panorama exports, and each time I try, D5 just closes, no error message or anything. I originally had a TDR come up, so have run as administrator, and now it’s just closing.

I am on the brink of switching over to D5 for all of our work, however, if there is going to be problems with exports like this, I might have to stick with Enscape.

Can someone advise?

Comp Spec:
AMD Ryzen 9 16 core
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
64GB Ram

Hi, the D5 closed without warning and it happened to me too, just the day before yesterday, a clothing store with the hangers and clothes placed by me in the 3D files, and it happened that with the synchronization it ended but the D5 didn’t load but turned off. I already had the D5 files from the shop, I just had to update for some stations. It’s as if the program couldn’t handle the amount of information, but it was solved in this way. I cleaned up my Ardiscs by removing some garbage from the Temp folder, running the command looking for %temp%, then I deleted all the Bekap files that graphics programs usually make, so in this case it increased the Giga of hard disk. then I went to my work I divided the clothes into two groups, saved them on Layer, done this, turned off my laptop which is a 16G GTX 1070. I let it cool down a little and I reopened it. In the end, opening my work, I turned off one of the layers and synchronized, D5 worked, D5 saved it, then on the other side I opened the other layer and synchronized and in the end it worked. This happens when a file is full of objects in the 3D Files, and when it happens I do this, it works great, and to move I turn off the layers and use the 3D camera to then set the image to be rendered in D5.
I hope you can work this way.

Hi @henry1, sorry for your issue.
Please tell me your windows version, graphics card driver version and dedicated GPU memory usage when running D5, you can refer to the following images.

You can refer to this post first, if the problem persists, let us know.
Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM
If you are taking up too much memory when you are rendering. You can refer to this post to optimize. Hope it can help you.
How to optimize the problem of taking up too much video memory when the scene is opened? : D5 Render
Have a nice day.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to me. It might have just been a bug, I opened up a different file and tried it and it worked, then when I went back to the original project that had issues, it then worked, not sure what happened, but if I have any further issues I will reference what you have shared, thank you