2.7 Update Error

I’m from India and I received a popup to update D5 to 2.7 today. The update process stops midway and says “Update failed, try again / cancel”. This has happened 5-6 times now.

Out of the 1253 files to be downloaded, it even downloaded 1252 once and got interrupted on the last file. It then started from file 1 again. Can someone please tell me what’s going on and how to fix it?

Hello @Udyn

Sorry for the issue. :pray:
Did you disable all antivirus, firewall and VPN and ensure a stable network before updating?

First, can you send your log file to support@d5techs.com, you can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: https://forum.d5render.com/t/d5-support-tool/10909 We can troubleshoot why the update failed. (Please attach a link to this post in the email, so I can quickly find you.) Thanks in advance!

Second, after collecting the log, please try to download from the official website and observe if the issue persists. :saluting_face:

Hey, I finally downloaded it from the official website and the setup worked perfectly. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates. Could you please still collect a log and send it to me, if that’s convenient? We can have a troubleshooting of the client. Thanks a lot.