2.7.1 update not downloading

the update 2.7.1. is stuck at downloading. ik will go to bed and keep it on.
but it is already this like 20 minutes.

i manual checked firewall from norton to go offline…

re-opend D5 and still stuck at 9/960

Hello. Please check your internet speed and network stability. If the update speed is too slow when updating directly from the client, you can download the installation package from our official website ( D5 Render | Real-Time 3D Rendering Software) and perform an overlay installation of D5.

i think it eventually downloaded it. when i was sleeping. atm i cannot see where i can see in d5 render what version do i have…
is that somewhere visible? if not maybe to put it at the info tab ?

Hi! I think you can find the version info here.

1 Like

Hi did u get to update your D5 already? Ive been having the same problem updating to version 2.8. now Im getting errors and had to redownload the software. Now its taking forever to download and keep getting errors. Im a pro user, first time this happened to me. :frowning:

everybody downloads 2.8 give it some time. do not be in a rush. sometimes a little wait is better. (bugs are fixed)

Hello! Is it possible to get the installer for D5 Render 2.7 or 2.7.1?

this keeps happening is it normal during major updates? Had to uninstall the software

Download Historical Versions of D5 Render - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM
Hello! You can find the history version of D5 here.

Hello. This could be due to internet speed or network stability. If you keep failing to update directly from the client, you can try to download the installer from our official website to update. D5 Render | Real-Time 3D Rendering Software