Write a G2 review for D5 Render and get D5 Pro redeem code!

G2 is a key website for real users to share authentic reviews about technologies, tools, and platforms that they use. These peer reviews and insights are extremely useful to other users and empower them to make informed decisions for their business requirements.

Therefore, your review will be extremely important for us, and we hope you can write a review for D5 Render. Once your review gets approved and published, you can contact us to get a 14-day D5 Pro redeem code.

Below are simple step-by-step instructions to show you how to write a review for D5 Render on G2 platform and get D5 Pro as reward.

Instruction

Step 1: Visit D5 Render’s G2 profile

Scroll down to the Reviews page, click on “Write a Review”

Step 2: Sign in to G2

Click on “Continue to Login”

You have two options:

• Option 1: Your LinkedIn account (This is the easiest way to login) or Google(Business) account.

• Option 2: Create a G2 account using your business email.

Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email for verification. Please click on the link in the email to verify.

Step 3: Write your review

The questions might seem like a lot, but they are fairly simple!

• There are multiple sections, be sure to fill all the ‘required’ fields

• Please try and fill as many questions as possible from the satisfaction survey. That said, answering the optional questions will help other users like yourself evaluate our platform better in comparison to others in the market.

• Click on “NEXT” at the bottom of the survey

Step 4: Confirm you are a D5 user

This set is optional but recommended.

• Open D5 Render and log in to your account.

• Click on your profile and take a screenshot (Win+Shift+S) then upload it to the related section of G2 reviews.

Step 5: Submit your review

Once you have completed all sections, take a moment to

• Review your grade

• Ensure that the green lines are at the maximum

• Click “Submit”

It is done. To read the genuine D5 user reviews on the G2 website or to leave a review yourself (:wink:), please go to G2.com.

Get D5 Pro redeem code

Once your review gets approved and published, please write an email to marketing@d5techs.com, containing:

1. your D5 account email address.
  2. a link or screenshot of your published review.

And we will send you a redeem code of 14-day D5 Pro in 7 working days. You can either use it for yourself, or share it with a friend. (How to use the redeem code: How to use D5 redeem code?)

Yours sincerely,
D5 team

2 Likes

Does this still work? I’ve reviewed and sent and email last week but haven’t got my code yet

Hi mate, yes, it is a long term event and it still works. please check your dm, I may need to know your email.

Just sent my email with review etc too.

Ok mate, please check your email as well.

1 Like

Got the email. Awesome

Just sent an email with review link. thanks

Did you receive the code? If not, please let me know your D5 Account email.

No I didn’t. please check messages for my D5 account email

where can i get the redeem code, have summit the review already

Hi mate, can you contact this e-mail? if there is no response, please tell me again.

Hi i sent an email with screenshot of the review. but i haven’t any response or the code

Hi mate, the process should be done within 1 week, if the time exceeds, please tell me your account info.

1 Like

been 8 days, here is my email

decent.art3d@gmail.com

Ok, I will check it.

Hi mate, please send the screenshot of the G2 review and your D5 account info, now there is only the screenshot of submit, once you finish again, please tell us. We will check your application first, sorry for the convenience.

Hello, I send my review and email, but I haven’t got my code, just wondering :thinking: my email is rodrick8207@gmail.com

Hello, send the mentioned steps again to obtain the promotion. d5 email: onnix5@hotmail.com

Sure, I will check for you.