What's new in D5 Render 2.0

Thank you Team!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks for this new 2.0 version. Congratulations all D5 team.

I have a question:
As far as I know, D5 is Unreal Engine based software. So what version of UE does it use in version 2.0?

Amazing job D5 team! I feel privileged to be a small part of the team as a beta tester. Thank you for the mention!

2 Likes

Congratulations D5 team, very good update, what impressed me the most is the amount of new objects in the libraries, very valuable for quality renderings.

My expectation in the future is to show the scenes in VR mode, keep up the good work

Greetings

5 Likes

still waiting for round corner material

1 Like

The entire D5 is still based on UE4. We are also paying attention to UE5 updates.

6 Likes

This feature is indeed under development!

Thank you for this awesome update! :raised_hands:

1 Like

new UI but still no high DPI support :neutral_face:

Congratulation to the D5 team.
Great job on the Update.

1 Like

Copy parameter is a welcome addition. :+1:

That would be great. It would be amazing if there is a way to add edge height or parameters that allows you to adjust heights or scale along a path or sidewalk. Similar to the way forestpack pro works in 3ds max.

Keep up the great work!

Hi, im a new free user here. And i want to ask you about the grass material. When i apply it to my mesh. It doesnt show up, why is that? I’m using the newest version.

Thank you

Hello, you can try reversing the faces in modeling software. Do you use SketchUp or other modeling software?

Descargado, instalado, probandolo.
Genial, mis respeto y a este ritmo serán los numero 1.
Saludos desde Panamá

¡Muchas gracias!
Thank you very much!