Hi everyone!
This is my first post around here and I wanted to share a recent project I worked on, Villa Kefalonia, a private villa on the Ionian coast of Greece.
These images are part of my work at my studio. It was actually one of my first projects using D5, as I’ve been gradually moving more of my workflow over to it and wanted to see how it would handle a project like this and I really enjoyed the process and was pretty happy with the results.
Here are some of the final images. Hope you like them!
I also put together a 360° interactive tour of the villa if you want to have a look around:
https://villakefalonia.dferrerstudio.com/
You can also see more images and details about the project here:
Dferrer_Studio — Architectural Visualization
And if you’d like to follow my work, I’m sharing more projects and experiments on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dferrerstudio/
Thanks for taking a look!
Best,
Daniel














