Video Stutter When Adding a Stationary Scene?

When adding a stationary scene at the end of a shot, the camera stutters. It always happens, so I’m guessing it’s an inherent issue with the camera/scene behavior.

Here’s an example from my video.

(it happens around 00:26 mark, it looks like the post is showing the video from the beginning instead of starting from the intended second)

I wanted to stop the camera and show the cliff house at the end for a few seconds with leaves falling (or possibly slight light change). However, the camera stuttering is very obvious even though I only added the extra scene at the end without moving the camera at all.

Hi mate, can you screenshot this part for me? Also, does the preview also look like this?

Better yet, I already sent the Rhino and D5 file for this project to support@d5techs.com for the slow and choppy preview issue (View too slow and choppy)

Probably it’s better if you could check the file in person. And yes, the preview also shows the stutter. Does this not happen for you when to create one extra stationary cut?

Hi mate, we have checked your files and find the bug, thank you very much for your models and scenes. Plesae change the view to set the camera now, we will fix it asap. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
I will test if the same bug doesn’t happen when the shot is set from camera.

1 Like