TEST D5RENDER HDRI sur projet CROATIE

GALOU
RTX 3070 Ti / 48Go / Ryzen 7 5800x
Sketchup 22 / D5 v2.4

Conception, modélisation et rendu modèle original
Croatie - Maison de vacances -
Rendu D5 version 2.4
Vos avis et questions sont les bienvenus !

3 Likes

I like it. Great work. Beautiful and realistic images :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Merci a toi !

Great work!!
how did you create the caustics of the water?
Thanks

1 Like

J’ai proposé un tuto sur ma façon de faire une eau réaliste avec caustiques sur un un autre post… personne ne semblait intéressé ! Je vais donc te répondre en privé ! Merci pour le commentaire :grinning:

@g6116693 @riccardofortelli @marcello.cesini, We already have caustics in 2.5 Beta, Do you have interests to test?

2 Likes

Slt Bruce ! oui avec plaisir !

Thanks Bruce
I would like to, but I won’t have any problems on my laptop, which is a GTX 1070 16G with Window 10, Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz with 16G Ram installed.
The only test, if I remember correctly, was a long time ago with the D5 1.8 or 2.0 version, I don’t remember correctly, and I had no problems. After that I always waited for the scheduled updates from the D5 staff.
I am afraid of losing some work that I am doing.
Then I was expecting the mid-July update of 2.4.5, which Oliver had given me this news months ago, when there was Beta.
Please let me know what is more than the previous version, it’s whether my laptop can test the 2.5 version based on the new functions.
Anyway, thank you for choosing me to test the new version.

Please join the D5 Render Discord Server and contact me there(still Bruce Wang), I will invite you to the Beta test channel.

@riccardofortelli If you are afraid of losing some work, you can wait for the official release of 2.5, or backup files in time. You can also just have a try with the other scene.

Thank you so much

Yes a lot
when is 2.5 coming out?

2.5 beta is open, the spefic time not sure but not long to wait.

Thanks
how do I test the beta 2.5?

Please join the D5 Render Discord Server and contact me there(still Bruce Wang), I will invite you to the Beta test channel.

In general chat?

@ g6116693
hello, can you show me the caustics tutorial?

Yes,or send dm to me.