System Requirements for D5 Render | Hardware test

окей кпыпупукиуаиуаиуаукум3упупкук

Hi, I’m trying to install but I don’t quite understand why it doesn’t let me run the software. Could you please check?
Thanks
Screenshot 2023-11-19 231851

4 Likes

Hello anuththara.g.gamage

Unfortunately D5 render does not support the RTX 1650, if you look at the recommended hardware you will see this, like basic packages if the RTX 1600, there is some incompatibility with those ending in 50, I don’t know if in all versions.

Greetings

1 Like

Hello, thanks for replying. So installing RTX 1600 would work?

Hello, I am sending you the list of recommended graphics cards for d5 render
greetings

https://www.d5render.com/post/system-requirements-for-d5-render

1 Like

Hi this tehe link where the suport tean say the RTX 1650 is not suported

Al intentar abrir un proyecto en el programa se me cuelga y se me cierra automáticamente, e intentado reinstalarlo pero no me funciona nose si es algun problema de compatibilidad.
Tengo una computadora con una tarjeta grafica amd radeon rx 6700 xt, procesador amd ryzen 7 3700x y 32gb de ram.
Gracias por su ayuda.

Hi. Between RTX 3070ti and AMD RX 6800 XT, which one is better?

Esto es lo que hago, primero abro un proyecto vacío, luego espero 30 segundos y luego abro tu proyecto. Esta frase ha sido traducida por Google Translate.

1 Like

Hello there, I’m wondering if my pc meets the minimum requirements to run D5

Intel i5-11400H
12Gb RAM
RTX 3050- 6Gb VRAM

Hello I have laptop with Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 12Gb and 32Gb ram , Intel core i9 but the program open and hang with “initializing … please wait”, but never start

|Nombre del dispositivo|—
|
|—|—|
|Procesador|13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-13900HX 2.20 GHz|
|RAM instalada|32.0 GB (31.7 GB utilizable)|
|Id. del dispositivo|02CBA134-DBBE-494B-A008-D01E064DE8B2|
|Id. del producto|00331-20314-63588-AA068|
|Tipo de sistema|Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64|
|Lápiz y entrada táctil|La entrada táctil o manuscrita no está disponible para esta pantalla|

2 Likes

My Old AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB, is supported…??

Hello, thanks for replying. So installing RTX 1600 would work?

Hello, I just wanna know if 4k Ultra Graphics Card RTX 3060 works fine with it or not. Thanks

Detection is detection, and even if it meets the requirements, it should still be able to run. I don’t understand the practice of not being able to run this type of detection if it doesn’t meet the requirements. I hope this rule should be modified the same.

1 Like

this graphic is lit. it has 12GB of Vram. it works better than 3070Ti

1 Like

Hello, passing the test means that your system meets the minimum requirements to run D5. If you do not pass the test, it usually means that your device cannot support the use of D5, e.g. your hardware does not meet the requirements (D5 requires a graphics card that supports optical tracking) or you are using a too old version of the driver.

1 Like

Hello someone can tell me which one is better for d5 ? Thanks for help

Hello can someone help ? Which one is better for D5 Render?

1 Like