Support for gtx 980

I would like to know if you have any update planned to support the nvidia gforce gtx 980 cards, I have two cards of this model, in sli enabled mode and it is a pity that I cannot use this software.

Hi there,

Please kindly refer to Minimum Requirements for D5 Render | Auto-detection

Thanks for your answer, but you already knew the minimum requirements of the graphics cards, so my question is there any possibility that in the future the gtx 980 can be used? As I told you in my previous post, I have 2 with enabled SLI (they work with double the power), nor in this case will I be able to use your software? The truth is, I am very interested in your software and I would like to acquire the most complete version, but if I have to change my graphics cards first, I have a serious problem. Its software is the only renderer that I cannot use with my cards and this makes me very sorry because I think it is great software.

I contacted the technical support of nvidia and they tell me that from them they can do nothing, it is truly a shame not to be able to use their software with my cards, thank you very much for your work and your interest and hopefully in the future you can adapt your software to my cards. I wish you a happy Christmas.