Student License of D5 Render

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-07 003846
yeah i sent the email to [edu@d5techs.com] the 22 of september and i also checked my imbox and spam and there is nothing

Thanks for the update! We will check it tomorrow when we are back to the office. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ok i’ll be waiting, please let me know if something is wrong with the forms or something

@jorge.romero1 We replied to you through email this morning. Please check your emails.

hi i havent received any email maybe it was misspelled my email is jorge.romero1@uac.edu.co

@jorge.romero1 Okay~ I told the related colleague to check it. Please pay attention to your emails, including your email spam folder.

Good day!
Me and my classmates would like to avail of the education license but we are not sure about what is needed on student status proof. Any answer would be much appreciated thank you!

Hi mate, please view this website and read the rules:
D5 Educational License | D5 Render
there are two methods to apply for D5 Edu.

Hello recently our educational license was approved, but two of us still got our d5 pro free trial while our educ license was granted. Few days ago, our free trial expired and prior to that I received an email stating “Please note that as some of your accounts have active Pro subscriptions, we will grant Edu License to these accounts after their Pro subscriptions have expired.” together when our educ. license was approved. But unfortunately up until now, our license is still in ‘community’ and has not changed since, according to the guidelines we are only given 14 days to bind the account and I emailed them regarding this issue and they replied that they will be back this January 29, 2023 and at that time our 14-day binding duration is over. Additionally we needed to use d5 render and were not expecting for our license to be changed from ‘community’ to ‘educ’ in a delayed time. Please do assist me. Thank you

hi my name is Mahdi Rafiei
I’ve applied for the edu license and i got a ticket that says your request being processed
after that nothing happened in 5 days

all the efforts led to creation of this awesome piece of software is appreciated

Hi mate, please check your dm. I may need to know your email so we can follow up.

hi i already sent it

Hi, I have sent a educator license request and I have not got any reply past 2 weeks. Kindly help.

can you tell me your account info? you can dm me,I will check it for you.

Hello again, if I upgrade my SSD while using an educational license, will it still be valid?

best regards,
ken