Sketchup dll error

hello good work

First of all, it seems to have solved the video card update problem in d5 render, but when I install d5 2.5, it gives a dll error and I cannot solve it in any way. The programs you have given do not support it because I use Windows 11. By the way, d5 works without any problems on my other computer. For some reason, I encountered a problem on my desktop computer. How can I fix this dll error on d5? I am installing the 1.8 version, the dll error is showing, but the synchronization is not working. I think this program needs to be improved a little more. Or if you know the solution, can you tell me?

System and hardware features I currently use

windows 11 pro 64
nvidia rtx4080 graphics card
64gb ram
kingston 980 pro ssd

1 Like

Hello ata.elci

I have two Workstations with two Pro licenses in each one, both with the same system and configuration, but when updating to version 2.4 in one of them the Dll error problem appeared.

It seems that when D5 is loaded or updated, this file is deleted by the antivirus or the firewall, or I don’t know what, but not always.

For more than 2 months I tried all the solutions on the forum except the remote intervention of my PC by the D5 support team.

I solved it by replacing the incorrectly loaded Dll manually in Windows System 32.

There are several solutions on the internet on how to do it, many of them did not let me replace the file because the permissions did not allow it even though I had allowed them.

In order not to harm the equipment, my IT consultant did it to configure the system for me, and he could only do it by renaming the Dll file with a different name, then the permissions worked.

This is the forum link for this problem, there is a solution out there that works better for you than it does for me.

https://forum.d5render.com/t/got-notification-of-launch-failure-might-be-caused-by-system-dlls-missing-try-to-repair-it-automatically-or-stop- loading-at-0/3159

And if not, here you have instructions on how to change the DLL manually, look for the one that is most suitable for your system.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dll+file+problem+fix

Greetings

2 Likes

This is such a crazy workaround I can not figure out. D5 Render is not helping me here and I have a pretty developed project that I need to finish soon. I might need to switch back to Enscape and re-develop overnight, if D5 Render doesn’t come up with a logical solution. They just keep telling me to re-install the program.

Did you get any help from D5 Render? Is D5 Render working on your end now?

Hello! Sorry for your issue. Did you try the methods mentioned in the forum but they didn’t work? Perhaps we can provide you with remote support, please let us know a convenient time.