Share your Opinions and Requests about Material

Sure!

1 Like

we need INVISIBLE material, like in lumion, to hide elements, like revit curtain panels…

3 Likes

Do we have a water material, say to represent a swimming pool correctly? I ended up using a glass but it’s not the same, it doesn’t look real.

В каком формате нужно добавить свой материал чтобы можно было его использовать?

Please could we have adobe architecture materials, and model assets? Good support for these more natural / historical building materials etc.

Thanks

2 Likes

A Plugin For Substance Designer, so many realistic materials.

2 Likes

that would be great
Thank you George!

Would be awesome! I think (?) they mentioned before it is on their roadmap list.

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum. I wanted to know if you were wondering if this matrerial “stone” can be done? I can do it, just with the displacement you ask for :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi it would be nice to have among the beds just simple mattresses (single, double etc.) set with different kind of bed linen, pillows and covers.
I am in charge for the interior design of an hotel and I cannot render the rooms because I cannot use in the render the bed structure that I designed.
In fact in the assets I find only entire beds.
It would be perfect if I could add to my own bed structure a mattress set with a complete bedding set.
Thanks
Evelina

“Hi, I’m starting to work with the program and I don’t see any sports accessories for golf, nor golf carts.

It would be great to use “video with alpha channel” in Multimedia material. Files that support this are QuickTime, Cineon and a couple of others.

water…D5 doesnt have any water… Only water ( texture ) who is already really bad-