Scenes - living room - kitchen

**Theme:**SCENES - LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN
Artist: DIFOCA GROUP ARCH
Graphics Card: GTX 1070 16G
Workflow: ARCHICAD - D5

1 Like

hi, why camera views are look like stretched and not like normal view angles. i found light from window is over exposed. and that expose affecting shadow details. some elements are missing reflection and that affect overall realism.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the criticism, you’re right, the 110 degree images were a choice, for the shadows the images were modified, giving a different effect. In fact, real images are more beautiful than these, but it’s always a question of taste

1 Like

hi, bro i like the way u accepted my comments. as u said its intentionally created that way, than its ok. i was just trying to address issues i found to improve.
i’ll share my first project on forum, once all set.

1 Like

You’re doing so great, Strength, Courage and Personality

1 Like

thanks bro. im a pro Lumion user. did lot of projects on lumion. this time i thought to give shot to D5. before this i dont have rtx gpu so unable to use D5. the exterior project im working is first in D5, and i was amazed by realism and quality of D5. lumion experience helped me , both are similar in navigation and asset placing. i think im going to work on D5 from now on.

1 Like

I put the image here without modifications, to give you confirmation of your criticism that the shadow is the light.
Then for the 110 degrees, the client, having a narrow but very high room, wanted to see how the furniture fit together, so this was the choice.

1 Like

got it. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry again, what you wrote means, being an old man, I don’t understand the jargon, I saw in the Italian translation it means this.
Yes more specific, forgive me for my ignorance. :grinning: :grinning:

hahahaha :grinning:

1 Like

What if you use section plane than having a high number on FOV? This will give you a natural feel look using 50mm.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely try it :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like