Scatter for imported assets

Please consider that the imported, own models can be placed in scene with a brush, area or linearly using a scatter option as is the case with models from the D5 library. Currently, you have to arrange, rotate and scale them manually one by one… it’s very annoying. Thank you.

I believe this to be in the works.

4 Likes

Yes, this is something without which creativity is not creativity …

3 Likes

I had hoped that this tool would be added in version 2.5, but this did not happen. I hope in the next versions you will add the scatter function or expand the existing one… looking at the requests, this is one of the most necessary for people.

Of course you can make it a feature for subscriptions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, we are looking into it, please stay tuned.

2 Likes

photo matching will be coming soon i trust on it.

3 Likes

Also adding a percentage per asset option and an option to scale each selected asset individualy would be a welcome addition for the brush tool. With those 3 new option the brush tool would be amazing

4 Likes

I received a message from customer support… Unfortunately…

There are no plans for this at the moment, as D5’s own assets library is already very large. You’re also welcome to put your needs/suggestions in the ‘Ideas & Requests’ part, which will be more helpful for our team to track.

Thats a stupid decission on their part, lots of people have 3d plants they spend thousands of dollars on (like me) which they cant use in the right way…

Didnt expect a desiccion like this from D5

I’m not surprised at all. They could make it a PRO only feature though.

1 Like