Revit 2025 Plugin Release Date

Hi! Is there any estimated date to release the plugin for Revit 2025? I have an important project that I updated to 2025 and I cannot make renders in D5 because there isn’t a plugin yet :smiling_face_with_tear:. Thank you in advance!

5 Likes

Hello! Thanks for advice, we have a plan for revit 2025, but it is still under development.

2 Likes

@LunaLang would you happen to have a rough idea on timing for release?? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi! Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

4 Likes

@LunaLang - absolute legend! Thank you very much :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

I updated to Revit 2025 and forgot I was heavily using D5, for anybody else in this situation there is a temporary workaround if you happen to keep a backup with your previous revit version.

Workaround:
0. Make sure you re-install the previous Revit version you were using where D5 still works.

1. In your updated 2025 revit file, create a new view with the modified elements isolated.
  2. Create a second backup of your old revit file where D5 works and then delete any element that was already modified in the newest revit version.
  3. Export as a SAT from Revit 2025
  4. Import CAD and select SAT to import both the proper coordinates and materials without a hassle.
  5. Continue using D5 as usual using the previous revit version until the D5 for Revit 2025 plugin releases.
3 Likes

Hello! I hope we can get D5 for Revit 2025 a little sooner.

1 Like

Estoy muy atento a esta actualización del pluging, todos los dias reviso, genial que parece que solo tomará un par de semanas. gracias D5

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I think it will be released in a near future.

1 Like

Is there any chance we could have it this week? crossed fingers Thank you in advance D5!

1 Like

I think it might take a little longer, thanks for your concern.

1 Like

You can do it guys!! We’re expecting to have the plugin soon. Thank you for keeping us informed.

3 Likes

Thanks for your support! We will inform you once the plugin is available.

5 Likes

Hey @LunaLang thanks for the info, im sorry to ask again but with the new D5 update, a Revit 2025 plugin to d5 would be amazing, in my particular case i really need it for my final project. Thank you so much

5 Likes

Hello, i’m expecting for the plugin. Could you give us an expected relase date?

2 Likes

Hello, any update? Still waiting…

2 Likes

it would be really great to have the new d5render-plugin for revit 2025. there are a lot of users with migratet proyect to revit 2025. i’m one of them …

1 Like