Rain asset

Thank you D5 community, all team members for this product. just please give us one rain asset for free :pleading_face:

Hello, please wait for D5 2.2, which will probably have Rain/Snow for the weather system.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: what a great :clap::clap::clap: thanks again , waiting for update

1 Like

Oliver.J i have one question too. i try to use Emissive lighting (for street LED ads)
before D5 render, i was using different render system where Emissive light war working fine, i mean when I added texture Emissive light effect, i did not lose texture. in D5 when i turn on Emissive light on Texture/Video, can not see texture well, it become more colour light and not perfect texture light. hope i explained, sorry for my english. i upload 2 image for comparison

this one is made in other render soft.

thi is done in D5 render. in 1 circle there is pink texture with text, but can not see the texture and text after emission ( i try to reduce emissive on 0.1 but can not see it again)
in 2 circle there is same colour soft red texture with coca cola ad, bu can not see anything. how to resolve this problem? hot to get strong visual of texture which will be emissive same time?
Thanks

Hello George,

you should insert the map into Base Color Map slot, instead of the Emissive Intensity slot which is used to control where emits or not.

yes, i try this way but the image and colors are not sharp :confused:

How it looks? I think we may need to check how the map looks, or you could send us the maps for further investigation. You want this effect, right?

@Oliver.J i already found the way how to do it. Thanks so much. Oliver i work so hard for challenge but i will finish it when D5 2.2 will be avialable. I am interesting, can i create project ready for render and when 2.2 will come open it in new version and just add rain? Hope i will not lost ready materials yes?

1 Like

Hello, of course you can open the project after 2.2 comes out, and the materials will not get lost.
Could you please let us know how you solved the emissive material problem?(in 2.2, the emissive intensity may change a little compared with 2.1)

1 Like

@Oliver.J sounds great. Thank you Oliver. i found a way how to get more sharp colors, but it is a litlle bit more good way then we can get with D5. i think so, its my idea. it will be great if you will change something and it will refined more. (just my kind advice :heart:)
there is the scene how i use this ( Sharpness is lost at a litlle bit long distances)

also i tried to use free asset (PARTICLE) - FIRE01, but can not change scale. i wanted to use it in street scene but fire scale is so large. as i said i work so hard for my project, for challenge 2, and want to get high detailed project and show to people, what D5 render really can. i think it is best product i have ever seen in live renders.
Thanks for D5.

1 Like