Problem with Revit Sync after D5 update

D5 Render Version: 3.1.1
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5070 Ti Laptop GPU
Driver Version: 32.0.15.9201

Issue Description: After updating D5 and D5 launcher I cannot connect my Revit to D5. I get the message to update to newest d5 or select the correct path (which I have done). Everything worked fine before updating D5. D5 Render 3.1.1.0758 and Revit 2026.4.1 are installed. I even tried to completely reinstall D5 Render/D5 Launcher and removed D5 Sync. Running the installer as Administrator makes no difference. Revit 2026 is correctly registered in Windows so the problem seems to be with D5, not Revit. Can anyone help?


b62121bf-f011-4174-985b-2c8cce12b87e

Hello, Revit LiveSync isn’t working. It’s giving the warning shown in the screenshot. I’ve followed all the instructions. I’ve updated everything. I’m entering ‘d5’ in the ‘Select path’ field, but it still doesn’t work. pls help

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi @feylulsimsek1907 @agustasol98

  • Please try to open D5 first, either an existing D5 file or a newly created D5 file, then activate the livesync plug-in
  • Can you also please check if you have any special characters in your Windows account and in this specific path
    image

naah its not working, ı have last version of d5

Hi @feylulsimsek1907

Can you please try D5 Lite for Revit? It has the same capabilities as the livesync plug-in and it’s actively maintained.

If the issue still persists. Please send us your log files privately.