Portal utopia

want to share my last done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello
This is something different from your works, and metaphysical from a ‘door to the stars’ scenography
I like :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

@riccardofortelli thank you very much. Its time to stop cyberpunk series for a while. I have to enter in new world in my mind. I want to create a short animation with animated characters in future (cinematic style) hope i will.

1 Like

Do you have experience in this field? It’s not easy to do, especially with videos. For you it will be a personal challenge, especially with topics you propose. I don’t want to be the troublemaker, but you have to start from an idea (which you do not lack), then see some sites on how to create scenes from a movie to be superimposed. It is a thought that I have in mind for a long time too but in time it is a lot of work that I have, I can not dedicate myself to something I would like to do. :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

No i have not any experience making of character animation, but i have to find a way and learn it. Because i want to create something more. As a Sketchup artist i have not opportunity tu create animated object, but i think i can try CC4 (character creator) i dont know yet but i have to try something new. I can create universes with me and then use them for characters. I know it is not easy but… i need something more in my arts. Also i wish D5 will add features, 1. Brush paint on a layer, for example to draw scratches on edges and 2. Camera shake effect. This features will work perfect for CG artists.

1 Like

Hello
I can give you some advice, see the Blender courses on Yoi Tube, it’s then the program and totally free.In that case you can have the possibility to make your scenography and your movie. You will find many interesting things, example
Blender Tutorial - Creating a Stormy Ocean - YouTube
REDEMPTION a full CG movie Made in Blender 3.0 with BREAKDOWN - YouTube

2 Likes

Thanks so much. yes i know Blender is really great, but i have same problem about time, to start lerning from 0. blender is a really great but as i saw it need much time to learn and get what you want in quality. thats why i continue working again in Sketchup. overall you are right, for a CG blender is best. i have to think, wich method will be more good for me for a first project then i will decide. Thank you again for a advice :pray: :blush:

1 Like

simple Reel from my last work

2 Likes