Please compatible with GTX 1050

please compatible with GTX 1050

10 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

Im using GTX 1060 and works great

Hello all,

I have alienware laptop with i9 processor, 32GB ram memory and GTX 1080 Graphic card. I just installed the D5 but I got error message with saying that I need to upgrade my driver to games ready 436.15 QHQL and newer… I went to double check my drivers of my graphic card but they are all god. My Lumion is working perfectly fine.

Did anyone have some problem?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi vlajkus,

It might happens that the laptop was using the integrated graphics card rather than the GTX 1080 sometimes.

If your driver is latest already, you could try to set configurations of which graphics card to use for D5 render. How to manually set a default graphics card: Nvidia or AMD | Tech Advisor

If it is still not working, please further contact us.

You’re welcome :smiley:

please GTX 1650 super too, that GPU powerfull than GTX 1060 isn’t ?

1 Like

Hi,
I have the exact graphics card as mentioned in the FAQ, with i7 processor and 16GB RAM, with windows 10 ver 1909 and NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB card, and set it as the dedicated them according to the instructions given, but I’m still getting the error message to upgrade my driver. Can you please let me know what to do next?

have any plans to have compatibility with this?

1 Like

I agree with you x2

1650 4GB is not ever better? Why does’n’t work?
Previsions?

I have a laptop with i7 9750h processor, 16gb ram memory and gtx 1650 4gb graphic card. I would like to use d5 render, but my graphic card is not supportable. Others softwares like Lumion works perfectly.

1 Like

can i use this in my laptop (lenovo legion y540 4gb graphic card nvidia geforce gtx 1650, 8 gb ram)?

Hello, I am afraid that 1650 is still not supported. Because Nvidia does not open related API for it, and it does not have the DXR support we need.