Please check this!

I do hope, that D5 does come to this level soon.
It is the latest Twinmotion 2022.2, with the PathTracer.
In terms of realism (at the moment), the best realtime renderer on the market.
This is incredible.

Wow.

Check this video. They have figured out HDRI backdrop. This is HUGE. How beautiful.

1 Like

Twinmotion has made a huge step forward.

yes but D5 can do this too. Our renders made in D5 do not differ from those above … which does not mean that D5 cannot be better … I know that it can and I believe that it will be better.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for sharing. Please stay tuned on the coming D5 2.3, and a new GI of D5 2.4 :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi Oliver,
it is good to know, that you see the difference.
Your feedback sounds great.
Thank you!

1 Like

Alright, I know Twinmotion can get good results with path tracer, but I do not think D5 can not achieve that level. Besides, with path tracer, the time and difference between preview and output need to be taken into consideration…

3 Likes

Not much is missing. You are on the right way!

1 Like

I’m not wanting D5 to turn into Twin or the like thereof. Just pointing out something very cool.

Keep up the great work D5. Stay YOUR course!!

1 Like

Ok, thank you all. Hope the coming D5 2.3 can be a surprise… :laughing:

1 Like

wow! How many days will version 2.3 arrive?

It is in beta testing in our Discord server: D5 Render
The official release/update will come out in about 10 days…

2 Likes

I do agree. In my opinion, D5 is much better in handling. I am only talking about the renderquality.
D5 is also not as demanding in terms of hardware as TM. A big advantage for architects who don’t necessarily work with RTX.
Top!

2 Likes

now that’s heating up the temperature…I was looking forward to it anyway and now it’s totally :slight_smile:

1 Like