Please add DWG support

Please add DWG support, so Revit LT users can import models from Revit LT since it does not support plugins. Or fix FBX imports, it is not usable at this moment. Thank you

2 Likes

+1

I think there are enough AutoCAD/Revit LT users interested in this render software :slight_smile:

1 Like

still no .dwg support :frowning:

1 Like

Please…Please…Please introduce more import options. Revit users want .rvt import (not just Live Linking / Plug-ins). Please understand that Architectural firms use a mix of Full Revit and Revit LT to keep costs down.

For us, D5 is still just a pretty play thing. We can’t use it if we cannot get our files imported into it in the first place. We also cannot use D5 because it alters the original Pivot Point / Origin / 0,0,0 of imported objects.

I sincerely hope you will introduce .rvt import. Alternatively could you please offer .dwg or .fbx import. (that is .fbx that actually works from Revit, as Twinmotion does).

Sincerely,
Leah

PLEASE!!! dewg or dxf supprt

1 Like

Hi, For many Architects collegue and for me, the actually NOT “dwg file support” or ACAD plug-in its the reason for not completily migrate from the competition to D5 render. We have probe that its better in many ways. BUT, its a messy workflow have to intermediate into SkUp and then go to D5.
So please add compatibility with dwg files. If its booked to be added in short term please let us know.