Offline Library

Please make the libraries offline like Twinmotion or Lumion. Another idea could be to make all that content to be downloadable after the installation of the program. It would be good to have a community library for interchange assets and materials (under moderation and quality standards). Thanks

2 Likes

“Another idea could be to make all that content to be downloadable after the installation of the program. It would be good to have a community library for interchange assets and materials”
it should be very very useful! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been to work adding the entire Texture Haven library to D5 Render. All their textures are public domain so there’d be no issue sharing them.

I have them all downloaded with icons cropped and re-coloured to match D5 Render. It’s just a very time consuming process bringing them into the program without any kind of bulk import option.

I’ll share them when I’ve finished the process.

7 Likes

Thanks, very much… “in advance”… when will you finish and share? :slight_smile:

Wow thanks

After my nation is raised up from the depths of hell, so it could be a while. However; the height mapping in D5 still needs work; most of these materials are somewhat useless for that reason.

Hopefully the material map fixes will coincide with the eradication of fatally degenerate elements in my area.

Nation from “depths of hell” is quite familiar to me. 90-ies passed for me in such manner… :wink: