Multi-GPU renderings support

It will be extremely helpful and a game changer to support multiple GPUs renderings.
Work with Nvidia to develop the coding required for the dual GPUs RTX. Nvidia had it on its Omniverse for a long time. This feature will benefit a lot of professionals and non-professionals to cut more time in renderings and animations, as well as those with limited budget to get high end GPUs. I hope this is something you guys are considering soon as this idea have been suggested 3 years ago… It’s also worth mentioning that the majority of your competitors currently adopting this feature.

Could u help me knowing who else are using “multiple GPU rendereing” in the competitors space of D5?
TWINMOTION: YES-ONLY VIA NVlink
LUMION: NO
ENSACPE: NO
UNREAL ENGINE: YES/NVlink. (Multi GPU Cards - #10 by Daluz - Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums)
UNITY: YES/MAYBE. (https://github.com/Microsoft/DirectX-Graphics-Samples/tree/master/Libraries/D3DX12AffinityLayer)
NVIDIA OMNIVERSE: YES/MAYBE.
VRAY/CHAOS: YES/MAYBE.

Please let me know if i missed any in the list above?
Also do let me know if u considering solutions like Unreal/omniverse/unity as competitors to d5 renderer.

Thanks