Minimalist bathroom

First render using this beta. I believe that the material settings within the program can be improved. (I will compare directly with Lumion). In Lumion, control over material is more precise. The D5 has to work on this urgently.

1 Like

Hey Anderson,

Thank you very much for sharing your work with D5 Render.
Could you please let me know more about “In Lumion, control over material is more precise.” We’d like to learn more about it.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi Jessie.
Regarding the control of materials, I believe that the sensitivity of the configuration bars must be more precise. The advantage that in D5 Render we can use external maps for several channels, however the idea that I am suggesting that the material control bars should and deserves to be more precise, because moving a little more makes a big difference in the material. But one thing I say. You are on the right path. Greetings from Brazil. Ps: We hope you have a PT-BR version. Another suggestion is to have displacement in the materials.

2 Likes

Hi Anderson,

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions.
They’re very valuable - be assured that all of them will be forwarded.

1 Like

Jessie, Another suggestion, taking advantage of the fact that it is still in development, is it possible to have Displacement?

Hey Anderson,

As for displacement, did you try “bump” when editing material in D5 Render?

Hi Jessie, so, this “displacement” I refer to as a complement equal to the normal map and bump.

the attached image shows what I mean.

It would be an interesting function bringing more realism to the materials.

i found this problem too they need to fix the displacement map
this is a must do on the list jessie!!!
thanksss

1 Like