Maps adjustments backup

Hi there,
Please, is there a way to make a backup of adjustments to material maps made to a model ?
Every time I reload the Sketchup model after having made changes to it, the maps configuration made in D5 Render it resets and I have to configure it again.
Lumion has this option, as an example.
Thanks a lot.

Currently, the logic of sync materials through the converter are as follows:

1. If the material parameters have not been changed in D5, always sync the plugin parameters.

2. If a parameter has been changed in D5, the D5 parameter will take precedence, and the corresponding material parameter in the modeling software will no longer override the D5 parameter.

3. If a material template has been switched in D5, all parameters in the current material template will still follow the rules of [2].

4. If a material’s name has been changed, it will be treated as a new material and resynchronized.

5. If you use a material from the asset library, it is equivalent to completely replacing a new material, and cannot be reset.

If a new material is used in the modelling software to replace the original material, it is also classified as changing the material name. In this case, the material in D5 will sync the material in SU.
Currently materials cannot be backed up, but you can save as a D5 scene file as a backup.

1 Like

Thank you very much LunaLang for the response,
I will follow these tips.
Bye.

1 Like