Increase camera functions

Hello, the 2.4 update is really great, especially for the new GI. many new functions that have greatly improved the quality of the renders, congratulations.
I wonder if it would be possible to integrate new camera features with the next update. Now the function of putting yourself in 2-point perspective and keeping the lines vertical is very useful. However, the possibility of orienting the camera with the rotation and displacement coordinates is still missing. This would be very useful to get perfectly frontal or perpendicular to a wall. This possibility exists in practically all rendering programs. It would also be useful to have the X and Y offset planes so as to keep the height of the point of view fixed and move the gripping plane without tilting the camera.
That would really make my life easier
I am attaching 2 images from Cinema 4D as an example.

@Oliver.J could you please tell me if it is something that can be added with the next upgrade?

Hi mate, the animation (including camera) part is to be rewritten in D5, but the updates may not come in the next update (2.5), please stay tuned. I will share your suggestions with our dev team, thanks!

1 Like

ok thanks, i really hope this feature comes soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the very good software. I also use cinema4d. It is very inconvenient without camera offset. It would be nice if this feature was added.

1 Like