I use revit sync and my files keep getting lost!

hi there, i use revit converter. i start the converter, d5 opens, i work on the project, i save and close. and then when i want to open my file again it’s nowhere to be found.
i tried D5 recent tab but there was no files listed. and i tried to open it through D5 too, when i did that i have pop up saying The file was located in directory without administrative asse It is read-only and could not be saved. Plase move the file to a non-system directory and reopen it.
has anyone have the solution for this??
help pls :frowning:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience caused by this problem. First, have you found the scene file now?

Does this mean you have found the file? If yes, as the error message mentioned, you saved the file in a system directory which needs administrator permission. So you could try running D5 Render as admin( right-click the shortcut->Run as administrator), then open the file and edit it again.

Also, you could move the file(the whole folder) to another place,( D:, E:, etc), then open them again. Please make sure you have Write permission on where you stored the file.

If you still have not found the file, do you remember where you saved it? I think if it is system directory, it can be C:.
Please go to C:\Document\D5 Render, to check whether the scene file exists there.

Best regards,
Oliver