I love d5 but

Good morning everyone.

I love D5 RENDER, it’s as powerful as Unreal Engine, but faster in the approach, the assets are more complete than many other real time software, so maybe, at the moment, it’s the best on the market, however there are some functions which are rapidly being improved.

AND I REPEAT, QUICKLY, TOMORROW, TODAY, NOW! :slight_smile:

BRUSH AND BRUSH ERASE: If you use it with grass, which I know is a very demanding asset due to the many polygons, everything becomes very slow, and I have a state of the art computer (rtx 3090, 5950x, 64 gig ram).
Unfortunately this happens both with the BRUSH AND WITH THE ERASER TO ERASE THE BRUSH, but even with the “SCATTER” function things do not improve.

I’ll soon switch to the new AMD processors, and the new RTX 4090, but I repeat, I don’t think it’s a HARDWARE problem, but an optimization of your code.

Here’s what it would take:

A) A poligonal lasso, which defines both the areas to be filled with grass, because the problem is with grass or with “green” assets with many polygons, such as stones, trees and the like.

The lasso would allow both to erase and to fill well-defined areas, the SHIFT function is therefore not sufficient to define the area…

ASSETS

You have uploaded excellent assets, nothing that can be matched by those of VRAY IN KAOS VANTAGE (Yours are better … and not a little god!) but …

BUT:

b) FURNITURE must be able to be managed in hierarchies, a sofa must be able to be broken down into its modules, not everyone has huge villas that can contain such large sofas, and then, in any case, your fantastic assets, especially furniture, must be able to be DECOMPOSED, DETACHED, SEPARATED.

I noticed that you have greatly improved the management of materials in assets, now it is possible to easily customize materials and everything quickly.

I won’t add anything else for now…but I would like to have some feedback on these two conditions, i.e. BRUSH AND ERASE PROBLEM, AND ASSET DETACH.

Thank you!

Thank you, I have shared your suggestions with our team, we will definitely take them into consideration, thanks again!