House Lomas

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Workflow:

10 Likes

a cool work and renderings

1 Like

Looking forward to your new renderings every day :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

a pleasure to be able to share my work with D5, it is a marvel of software

1 Like

hi D5 artists.
i am new to this software. (probably a pro user soon :wink:) what a beautiful render this is! i was curious about your render time and graphics card.

currently i’m trying the free version. I see that you have added beautiful 3d grass. I don’t see this material in my library. do you think this is because of the free version?

greetings from Holland!

2 Likes

Hi friend, the glass material is available for the community version, have you found this?
Besides, I would still recommend you purchase the Pro license before the middle of this year since it should be off sale after that time…

Regards,
Oliver

1 Like

Love your work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

hello colleague, of course do not worry about what I can help and support to spread the work of the D5 team a pleasure, look my graphics card is a 1070 IT and I want to update it to take advantage of d5 render to its full potential, the times are still good and fluid, on the grass that I add if the pro version is the combination of 2 grasses, I hope this will help to solve your doubts and do not think about it, if you have the possibility I recommend you buy the pro version, for the lifetime licenses, so give you access and the potential that has D5, Besides as well as I mention ADMINISTRATOR oliver until the middle of this year, I understand you will have these privileges, greetings.

1 Like

thank you very much, and thank you for appreciating it, a greeting

1 Like

thanks for your comments! I just bought the pro version. I will post some renders soon.

2 Likes