HDRI with more settings and control

Hey Guys,
i am using D5 and Lumion, D5 is Getter Better and better but i just want to suggest D5 should Use Real Sky HDRI same like Lumion.

Hi mate, what do you mean by Real Sky HDRI? Can you provide more information so we can improve that?

I suppose I am not the only one struggling to achieve good quality cloudy skiesā€¦

1 Like

Nope :smiley:

hard to have nice and crispy clouds. hopefully they will update it in the next updateā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d like to put in a request for more blue sky HDRIs with accurate lighting . I think thatā€™s one of the things I miss from Lumion . Some of the blue sky HDRI I have imported or used from D5 library produce more artificial lighting in exterior scenes and they arenā€™t as crisp even after export . Iā€™ve noticed the white HDRI skies produce more realistic lighting for exterior scenes but would love for the same to happen to the blue skies and cloud HDRIs . Lumion has a beautiful assortment of them in their library and with the raytracing they look great . I attached an image of Lumions recent HDRI skies. I usually use 8k-16k custom HDRIs and they are decent with export but still not as crisp as when I used Lumions . I think itā€™s mainly the GI lighting system for exteriors that needs a little help and maybe the scale of the sky sphere .Most blue skies Iā€™ve either used from D5 or imported , cause vegetation translucency to look extreme even when the sky light is turned very low . The white or very HDRIs look very good with the GI system . I think it struggles with the clear or typical blue skies .

1 Like