Flickering Flag for animation out put and viewport display

Hi all, For many of my projects, I use the animated flag from assets and change the texture to my need. But it flickers both in viewport and rendering output. attaching screenshots.

image one: first flag flickering:

Image two: First flag without flickering.

I tried changing all parameters of the flag, updated to the latest studio driver for my A6000 etc. running latest D5.

Hello! The problem about flag is a bug and we are trying to fix this.

1 Like

How can I change the texture? i didnt find it in pro 2.7 - other users said it isnt possible. I am confused

You should be able to by either using the material eye dropper or just changing the color map after clicking on the D5 flag . I’ve done it before for custom flags

I only see this - no options to take a color or a picture. This is why I askes

Hello. Please use the pipette tool to select the flag material and then modify its base colour map.

See my pic above. In 2.7 I dont have the color picker. Would I have - it woukd be Ok.
Do you use also 2.7? In the news here i saw that would be possible… https://forum.d5render.com/t/new-release-180-new-assets-animated-plants-landscape-assets-decals-and-animated-decorations/13146

Hey, Material/color picker tool shortcut is by pressing I.
Tool is available in the top left corner of your viewport.

See this thread: Dedicated Button for editing & checking material - #3 by Oliver.J

1 Like

Hi! Hope this can help you. You can find the pipette in the top left corner or enable it by clicking “I”.

i know the shortkey and where i find the pipette. thanks, but the problem is taht i dont have what you show in your toolbar on the right. :frowning:

Hi! I made a video record for this. Hope it can help you. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
BTW, Some library assets are not able to change the material, you can check if your problem is due to this.

THANKS A LOT!!! SO HAPPY WITH IT!! :slight_smile: now i have my customflag

1 Like