Graphics Card: RTX 2080TI
Workflow: 3dsmax, D5 Render, Krita
Brief description of post-processing: color correction
Whether the model is original: yes
Model source: -

Description of the work:
Visualization for an interior designer from Switzerland :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This house in the mountains is furnished with taste and simplicity, Beautiful images.
Congratulations Great job :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

thank you very much :grinning:

1 Like

Wow so beautiful! Congrats :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello
Beautiful job
Where you find the incredible wood texture and what are your parameters ( hdri or other ) for the lighting of your scenes.
Congretulation again

Pierre

2 Likes

thank you all for the kind words
I’m attaching screenshots with the settings, but nothing fancy is there :wink:
The view outside the window are additional planes with the settings as below. The wood material is from the D5 library. :smiley:

3 Likes

Did you have to set up your exterior backgrounds as flat planes because of issues you were having within D5?

I had no problems with the D5. It was the easiest way. I haven’t found any HDRI with a nice mountain view. You can still insert any view in post-production, but we lose it on possible reflections. You can see the mountains reflected in the TV, telescope, etc.

Thank you. Your renderings look great. If I might, what did you apply the background to? Were those planes that you created in your modeling program?

yes, simple plane imported in my case from 3ds max

Le projet est super, un peu plus de mal avec les textiles, voir les projet de Pierre Yovanovitch (beaucoup de chalet). Mais en terme de process vraiment cool !

2 Likes

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre aide, j’apprends pleins de choses c’est sympa.
Connaissez vous des sites ou l’on peut trouver des fichiers Luts gratuits et intéressants?
Encore merci

Pierre

1 Like

these are very good:

Bonjour et merci pour le lien
Bonne journée

1 Like