First Test BETA D5 MISE A JOUR

GALOU
RTX 3070 Ti / 48Go / Ryzen 7 5800x
Sketchup 22 / D5 Version BETA

Conception, modélisation et rendu modèle original !
Vos avis et questions sont les bienvenus !
mise à jour selon observations en commentaires

LINK INSTAGRAM
Archipassioné (@archipassione) | Instagram

VERSION “COMME J’AIME” !

VERSION “TEST PROFONDEUR DE CHAMP”

VERSION REMASTERISEE

RENDU CLAY

VISION PLUS LARGE DE LA SCENE

VERSION ORIGINALE

8 Likes

the textures are very realistic, especially the stone wall and trunks.
However, there’s something wrong with the atmosphere and lighting: it looks like a photoshopped composition. It lacks shadow.

1 Like

Merci pour les commentaires et compliments ! Aucun Photoshop ici sortie direct rendering D5 ! Je vais revoir ça alors pour les ombres ! :grinning:

Précisons, les troncs d’arbres viennent des assets D5 standards, et le mur en pierre est une modélisation, pas une simple texture BUMP ou DISPLACE, je vais fournir un Clay pour que les gens y voient plus clair !

Ok je trouve la VERSION REMASTERISEE mieux personnellement.
le mur est incroyable en tout cas !

1 Like

Merci, je trouve aussi tu avais raison :slight_smile:
Pour le Mur je te remercie aussi ! Dur dur d’obtenir du réalisme pour ce type de modélisation mais le travail paye !!!

Au lieu de cela, vous mettez plus de soin, et exceptionnel

1 Like

Toujours aussi gentil et bienveillant ! Je te remercie

1 Like

Hi, how did you model your stone wall? Modeling, mapping? great render !

1 Like

Bonjour le Mur est une modélisation sans displacement map, juste une texture appliquée sur l’objet 3d en mode CUSTOM. merci

Salut g6116693
Il serait très intéressant de comprendre comment vous avez créé la modélisation du mur en pierre. Pour moi, c’est très important car j’utilise beaucoup la pierre. J’espère votre aide précieuse. Merci d’avance.

Hi Juliuscab.
If I’m not mistaken he used an object taken on a site and then modified the texture a little and put a little mold on it, from the D5 program, like this one,

g6116693 he explained it above.
I think he did it this way using the graphics program :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Perfect. On this we agree and thank you very much for the explanation. However, I wanted to know how you can create that type of processing (done for example on SKP) with the shapes of the stones and their relative depth. I’m talking about modeling stones, which I don’t know how to do with SKP

It is likely that he used a “stone” texture on SKP and then worked on it. Even if it were, I would like to know the procedure, always if possible to know. It would be nice.

What programs do you use for graphics

Depends. I use Photoshop, SKP, Archicad but I think I did it with Blender or similar.

About D5. I wanted to point out a detail on the “glass” material. I noticed that if you render with two mirrors facing each other, the reflected part of the other mirror is black and not with a true reflection between multiple mirrors. Depends on what? Is this a bug to be fixed on D5? Thanks in advance.

with SKP and I’m done every stone element with all its roughness with sand, but it’s backbreaking as a job, instead with archicad which is simpler with the shape by taking a drawing of a similar wall in DWG then importing it into archicad, then with the magic wand fill in the contours and give different depths, and to finish size or subtract a few points from each stone it’s at the end if you want to round

No, it’s normal in the design phase in D5, then when you render the anomaly doesn’t come out

Or even simpler you use orthophotos that you can use any program with the point cloud. So it is precise, but there is a drawback if you join many points the File is heavy then you have to do it with the bare minimum and then apply the BPR of the photo